Please note, we are not currently accepting new applications from private training providers to run ALS, ARNI, EPALS, and NLS courses.
Applications can take four weeks to be processed and is approved by the relevant course subcommittee; applying does not guarantee an approval.
To become a registered course centre, we will need the following:
- name of course centre/hospital or Trust
- contact details of the Centre Administrator
- name and details of the responsible Course Director
- name and details of the responsible Medical Director
- name and details of the Trust/CEO signature.
Please review the relevant course type regulations before applying:
- ALS course regulations
- ARNI course regulations
- EPALS course regulations
- FEEL course regulations
- NLS course regulations
- ILS course regulations
- PILS course regulations
- GIC course regulations
- ILSi course regulations
Please see the relevant course type application centre form:
- ALS, ARNI, EPALS, FEEL, NLS
- ILS, PILS and ILSi
Please submit a ticket for more information (including the equipment list requirements) and/or to submit your completed application form.